FY2012 South Dakota
For information on the definitions and methodology used in these calculations, please visit our Methodology page.
|Total State Juvenile Population (2009)
||Estimated American Indian Juvenile Population
||FY 2012 State Allocation
||Tribal Pass-Through Amount
Only Federally-recognized tribes with law enforcement functions are eligible for funding. If the eligibility of tribes in your state has changed, please contact JRSA.
List of Eligible Federally-Recognized Tribes with Law Enforcement Functions
- Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe
- Crow Creek Sioux Tribe of the Crow Creek Reservation
- Flandreau Santee Sioux Tribe of South Dakota
- Lower Brule Sioux Tribe of the Lower Brule Reservation
- Oglala Sioux Tribe of the Pine Ridge Reservation
- Rosebud Sioux Tribe of the Rosebud Indian Reservation
- Sisseton-Wahpeton Oyate of the Lake Traverse Reservation
- Yankton Sioux Tribe of South Dakota