The Justice Research and Statistics Association is a national nonprofit organization of state Statistical Analysis Center (SAC) directors, researchers, and practitioners dedicated to policy-oriented research and analysis. Membership dues are for one year and benefits begin immediately upon joining the Association.
Membership Types and Prices
|Individual - $75
||Student - $40
||Institution - $400
JRSA member benefits include...
- a subscription to the Justice Research and Policy journal
- JRP Digest, brief summaries of JRP research articles in electronic format
- Grant Notes, a periodic notice of federal grant opportunities
- JRSA Electronic News
- discounts on all JRSA conference and training classes
JRSA also provides...
- access to the Infobase of State Activities and Research (ISAR), a clearinghouse of current information on state criminal justice research, programs, and publications
- training and technical assistance related to data collection and analysis
- reports on the latest research being conducted by Federal and State agencies, including the SAC Publication Digest and The JRSA Forum newsletter
- opportunities to network with other justice professionals
- regular updates on justice news and events at the state and national levels
To join JRSA or renew membership, please use the online Membership Application.
© 1998-2012, Justice Research and Statistics Association (JRSA). All rights reserved.
10 G Street NE, Suite 710, Washington, DC 20002
phone: (202) 248-5014
fax: (202) 715-9810
email: For technical issues about the website, contact webmasterjrsa.org
email: For general information, contact cjinfojrsa.org
Notice of Federal Funding and Federal Disclaimer
Contact Us |
Site Map |